Alis Grave Nil

Sunday 15 July 2012

On Making it Through the Rain

Well, we made it throught the rain and have had our first hot and sunny weekend for...I don't know how long.  Roberto is in cave man mode and is polishing up the barbie as we speak, ready to do his Jamie Oliver spare ribs.  Also, now that the sun is shining, Roberto is starting to do my head in again about his solar power.  Don't get me wrong, I love that we have free hot water but honestly, I don't need to know about the inner workings of the solar roof panels.  Just too much information.  I am feeling a big glazed already. 

Our neighbours asked the other day if they could put up a swing on a bit of our land, which is adjacent to their garden, for their little boy who is three years old.  We told them that would be okay but I've just looked over and there's now a bouncy castle, a tent and a bunch of kids running around squawking.  Is it just me, or do you think that's a bit cheeky of them?  Folks eh?  Give 'em an inch....

...and the good news is, it's St Swithin's day....and the sun is shining - Yippeeee!!

So we are just having a nice quiet Sunday.  Hope yours is good too. 

Squawk soon, mes amis.







No comments:

Post a Comment