Alis Grave Nil

Friday 15 June 2012

A Few Little Molly Musings for the Weekend

Well, today I had my final appointment with Dr Sultana re: broken wrist.  I waited for around half an hour in the waiting room and then was in and out in 30 seconds.  Phew!  Everything is back to normal again, so I can now play the violin (joke!). 

We had a nice Jubilee Saturday lunch with our friends William and Kate (no relation!).  William is a farmer friend from oop the lane.  It got a bit chilly later on so we ended up coming inside and Kate and me sang along to my Gilbert O'Sullivan CD - remember him girls?  William got a bit squiffy on the red wine so Kate had to drive them back oop the lane - a rare occurence for him to let her drive his Porsche Boxter (or is it Boxer?) as it's his mid-life crisis toy.  Am I getting a sense of deja vu here? 

Meanwhile, back at our village Inconvenience Store, the ditzy blonde manageress, Samantha,  has left her long term boyfriend for a delivery driver who was just about to get married and called it all off, leaving his former fiance completely devastated.  I tell you, it all happens in this village. It's better than Emmerdale, believe me.

 
...and another thing.  Can't believe my brother.  He actually went to Screwfix and loved it.  Must be a man thing.  Or maybe there's a cute little girl behind the counter called Epinine who has black spider leg eyelashes.

Have a good weekend, mes petits choux

No comments:

Post a Comment